Friday, October 22, 2010

Sprue You

I come from a long line of bread lovers and was happily indulging in this family trait with vigor. Then one dark and gloomy day (it was actually quite nice but after the doctor's appointment it felt dark and gloomy) three months ago I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease.

My sister had been living gluten free for quite a few years before my diagnosis so she gave me the inside scoop on what gluten free products are tasty versus nasty. Since then I have been trying desperately to live my bread, biscuit, cookie, pastry, pizza loving life sans gluten. I thought I'd start this blog to try and remember the good, passable and truly inedible recipes I've tried as well as perhaps saving a few people from the tears of disappointing baked goods. We'll see how it goes....

1 comment:

  1. eeeeeee! Welcome to blogging! You have a great purpose to your blog! It's going to be fun. Yay, now I have a little circle of blog friends :)

    ReplyDelete